Monday, August 11, 2008

Your Hobby Could Earn You a Few Bucks!


I've been tinkering around with paint programs since Deluxe Paint came out for my Amiga. I think the key work is "tinkering". I've never really taken doodling in a paint program too seriously. Usually for websites I just need to make some buttons or re-size images to suit the size of the web page but I recently found out that I can also sell some of those images I've created and more.

Etsy.com is a buy & sell web site for people who like to buy handmade crafts and people who create the items to sell. Often, the buyer from one shop is the seller in another etsy shop. The result is a wonderful community of people doing what they enjoy.

I have discovered many cool items people make by hand at etsy.com but what stuck me was that I could help supply some the the artists with graphics that I make. Score!

Now I can practice and build upon my graphics design skills and help fund my hobby too(graphics software isn't cheap).

If you have a minute and want to see some cool items people have made, I'm sure you'll be amazed at what you find.

No comments:

Featured Items at Simply Graphics